Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gjorn's Diary entry






My beloved diary. You won't believe what happened to me today. I was strolling around Nirmathas and came across an opportunity. I was told there were missing dead bodies in the wilderness. I could not pass the opportunity up and went along with a bard, elf, and human thing. Then, the most unthinkable event happened my dear diary - you won't believe it!

Wolves attacked us in our search! They were monstrous beasts! I've never encountered wolves of this kind of sturdy. The spells Aunt Vera taught me paid off however, and this helped in killing the wolves. The bard and elf seemed very confident. It was as if they were toying with the wolves. I do believe the bard even sang during this stressful time. Interesting indeed. What other secrets does this land offer? Only death and time will tell.

I examined the wolves closer once their dead bodies lay on the ground. I have to admit, these wolves were nothing special. I must have been imagining the possibilities in combat and gave these wolves much more credit than the deserve!

Okay, I'm bored now. Off to find the missing bodies.

-Gyorn

0 comments:

Post a Comment