Sunday, September 19, 2010

Villain of The Day's first live stream


Well, I did my first first broadcast today. My broadcasting skills need a lot of work to say the least. However, I might as well start somewhere. Some things I'll research is the video quality. I wasn't thrilled with the end result and I'm guessing there is a way to improve on it. My mumbling through the video isn't helping either. Hope some of you get a good laugh at my incoherence at least.

As I figure out a working model for this I'll try to give out an advance message on facebook, here, etc.

Visit here for the video, (try to ignore my reading of the instructions at the beginning, sigh):

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/9688097

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Are you using a new version of ArtRage when you sketch?

James said...

Hi Ryan, I actually use Alias Sketchbok Pro, which is now owned by Autodesk. I haven't tried the latest version but you can check it out here.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?siteID=123112&id=6848332

Post a Comment