Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Classic Villain:The Wolfman


Since we are in Halloween month I figure this would be a good time to reminisce about classic villains. I thought I'd sketch The Wolfman today. Lately I've noticed werewolves in games, movies, and pop culture gravitate towards the lycan style (longer nose, more wolf than human etc.). I have no idea if there is an actual "lycan style", but hopefully that makes sense. I thought I would go with the "Wolfman" style - more human than wolf. Yep, I made up "wolfman style" just now as well.

I always liked the black and white Wolfman as a kid, and wanted to sketch something closer to that, it also appears the remake favors the classic visuals of the original movie as well. One of these days I'll have to netflix it.

I wanted to spend more time on the sketch but I have to get to work. Oh well, I'll put up what I have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment