Sunday, January 1, 2012

RockBeard The Pirate

Sometimes when getting up in the morning I like a nice clean shave. This comes to a screeching halt when I discover a blunt and dull razor blade is grabbing my skin. I then realize I have been visited by Rockbeard The Pirate.

Rockbeard the pirate was cursed many years ago. He was cursed after stealing a treasure chest belonging to a fellow pirate Madrussa the Stone Gazer. His whiskers did not escape her stone stare resulting in a petrified abomination of a beard.

He now sails the high seas in search of the perfect razor and shave, longing for the refreshing after shave lotion sensation to calm his weathered skin. He currently breaks into ships and unsuspecting land dwellers' homes stealing brand new razors and replacing them with dull, useless, versions. Be on the lookout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment