Friday, July 2, 2010

Socially Awkward Vampires

Let me be Frank.

(scene missing)

Ok, that was fun.

Now, Let me be clear. I hate vampires. They are the stupidest, lamest, and most entitled creatures of lore. They get all the girls, men, and/or love interests. They are handsome and pretty. They are intelligent and manipulative. They live forever and stay pretty forever. They pick on werewolves. The list goes on and on.

In fact, I hate them so much that I have beaten Castlevania numerous times in a fit of rage. Yes, I hate vampires....well, except for one. Count Orlok, Nosferatu. He just looks....weird.

To deal with that twilight "movie" opening this weekend I have decided to provide balance to the empty husks presented on the silver screen with my own take on the genre. Nosferatu definitely was an influence. I'll highlight each one below randomly this weekend. I present to you: Socially Awkward Vampires.

0 comments:

Post a Comment